Friday, March 07, 2014

R E S P E C T ................

While the rest of the world is in total chaos (example: Ukraine, Venezuela, etc.)
our illustrious King was having one of his lavish parties last night.
Of course, in spite of my ire at him, he did provide me with a humorous moment.
In his speech, he misspelled the word RESPECT; spelling it as "r s p e c t".   Now I must assume that a college educated man like Obama certainly knows how to spell the word.   I later find out that it was a typo on his teleprompter.  
Again we see how incompetent he is, as he's almost useless without a teleprompter.
I've watched him bastardize our language on dozens of occasions when he had no teleprompter (which is rare), but to become so incapable of freely speaking without an aid, for a President is intolerable.
Therefore, he's lost any iota of RESPECT that some of us might have had left for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home