Thursday, September 24, 2009

I don't get it.

What am I missing here ? Has Obama fooled me or is he smarter than he seems ?
During his campaign for office, he kept telling us about UNITY and how he was going to bring everyone together.
Since then, he has caused the largest separation (in my lifetime) of the Congress, between the economic classes, the races and even men vs. women.
Is this some kind of "strategy" on his part; or is he really the stupidest President we've ever had ?
Now, he goes before the United Nations with this same "Unity" verbage. Is he trying to alienate the world into becoming more divided than they already are ?
On one hand he speaks of "support"; and on the other hand, he speaks of "every man for himself".
Is it any wonder that even those that voted for him are starting to distrust everything that he says ?
On another note: Who is "watching the store"? Obama certainly isn't acting like my President should (by being in his office, running this country). He's running all over the place "making speeches" (most of which are con jobs or lies). I didn't know that we elect P.R. people or "spokespersons". If we do now, let's get rid of Obama and get a good comedian or a bright person to "wow" us with his knowledge.
You can't turn on a TV without seeing (or hearing) an Obama speech. I know that I'm tired of it...aren't you yet ???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home