Monday, January 18, 2010

More confusion...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have always been under the impression that the President of the United States was on my payroll (as a taxpayer). If that is the case, why is Obama spending my money to go to Massachusetts to make a campaign speech for a Senate race (the day before voting) ?
In any other business, that man would be "docked" for his time and expenses as well as reprimanded for doing personal business on company time.
By now, it's obvious, that he would rather travel continuously than do his job. Could this be because he is incapable of being the President and passes the decision making to his cronies ? I guess so; that way, when things go wrong, he can say, "I had nothing to do with that".
I say, let's fire this malingerer and replace him with someone that has a better work ethic as well as understands that it takes more to run America that being a community organizer.
We need to RECALL Obama before it's too late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home