Thursday, April 17, 2014

More of the puzzle................

I've been watching the very subtle way that the government is getting ready for the coming Civil War that they term "Civil Unrest".   Today, I came across something very shocking.   The government has been issuing a set of targets for practice shooting to all military bases, all federal organizations, all state police, all county sheriff departments and to local city police.
These new targets are designed to desensitize everyone so they'll have no problem shooting at certain persons.   The new targets depict an old man bent over, a child with a stuffed toy, a pregnant woman, etc.   When I saw these, I was horrified.
I asked why ???   The answer I received was "When the people rise up, there will be no sympathy regarding shooting at any target".
I've already told you about local law enforcement all over the country, training for the coming "Civil Unrest".   In some areas, civilian militia are  forming, growing and training.   Of course, this is being kept very quiet by law enforcement and aware civilians.   Sooner than later, it will become common knowledge and that will set it off.   In the meantime, this administration is moving towards either disarming us or registering all gun owners, so they know where the guns are and who is armed.   This will simplify confiscation of all weapons from guns to knives and more.   The interment camps are readied for unlawful imprisonment of anyone resisting.
This sounds absolutely absurd...believe me, I've seen it for myself.
I'm not sure who or what is behind all of this but it's big, big foreign money.   Obama's administration is too stupid to pull this off.   We already know that your vote no longer counts and it doesn't matter if evil Democrats or stupid Republicans are elected, the result will be the same.This government grows more corrupt every day.   The Congress is lining their pockets in the deals they make every day.   Their corruption is speeding up so they can get as much as they can before the coming uprising.
 The Congress is either too evil or too pacifistic to attempt this.   Nevertheless, you've been warned that a great uprising is coming.   When, I don't know, but certainly sooner than later.
This administration is methodically dividing the population by age, race, ethnicity, economics, religion, etc., so that we'll turn on each other first.
If you don't prepare, you're really a fool.   I don't expect to have a flat tire, but I carry a spare tire in the trunk of my car anyway.
You'll probably never hear about this in the government controlled news, but pay attention to others when they speak about it.

You've been warned............the rest is up to you !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home